Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks for the visit Grandpa!

My dad flew back home yesterday. It was lots of fun to have him here. He kept the older kids entertained for me. On Saturday the 3 older kids and Grandpa went to the discount theater to see "How to Train Your Dragon." Even Grandpa liked it!Landon was a little constipated so I tried giving him some water. He did NOT love it.
The kids always have fun playing "pillow monster" with Grandpa.
I've caught Landon sucking his thumb a couple of times now...

Thanks for coming to visit Grandpa! We miss you!

6 comments:

Johnson Family said...

oh my goodness! he is the CUTEST baby ever!!! And sucking his thumb??!!! That is soooo stinkin' adorable!!!
Your dad is wonderful and I am glad he had a chance to go out there and be with you. I am sure he enjoyed it just as much as you did!
Love ya,
Christa

j&krosser said...

I am late on catching up on blogs- but Congrats! He is so cute! Hope you all are just loving him

Ronya said...

so fun! its funny that those burp rags look so small with Trenton but huge for Landon. he's so tiny! such a fun time. Im glad you're enjoying him

melanie said...

Your baby is so cute and soo sweet. He makes me want another one. I love blogs and followng what is going on. Thanks for all the pictures!

Daniel and Alisha Strong said...

What a cute boy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new little guy. He is so sweet and you look great!