If your big sister is an only girl, this is what happens. Luckily Connor still thinks it's fun to be a princess. I'm sure it won't last for long.

This is the line-up for treats. I just thought it was cute how they're little stair steps in height right now. Every night when it's time for a treat the kids make a mad dash to this spot to be first in line. If they've earned a treat that day.

We have a nest in our front yard tree. The mom and dad bird are not happy anytime we go out front. They dive-bomb you from above and almost attack you. We finally got to see the little birds, and within a couple of days they're already flying around from tree to tree.

The protective mother...

It's been raining a lot lately, so we've been trying to find things to keep us busy. Jacob had fun with a science kit he got for his birthday. He made a homeade bouncy ball.

Zach's been begging me to do crafts, so I finally pulled out our craft buckets and they had a ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment