Thursday, July 22, 2010

Landon is here!

Landon Davis Strong
born on Wednesday, July 21 at 8:32am
7 lbs. 9 oz. & 20 inches long
(born 3 weeks early!)

Sorry these pictures are sideways...I'm doing this post from Dallin's work computer at the hospital. This is Landon just seconds after birth.


The kids were SO excited to meet their new baby brother.




We'll be at the hospital until Friday. I'll post more when I get home.




6 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

What a cute little guy! He definitely looks like he belongs.

Sarah LeSueur said...

Yes! He definitely does look like he belongs. Steven said he looks just like Lauree in her baby pictures. Congrats!! I don't know how you do it Lauree :)

Amy Rapier said...

He is SO CUTE!!! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! He is handsome. Keep the pics coming...:)

Johnson Family said...

Wow!!! You are one AMAZING lady!!! Congrats on the early delivery.. he sure wasn't small! Luckily he came early, huh?
thanks for the pictures! He is really, really, really adorable!!!
Love ya,
Christa

the Gardners said...

Congratulations! He looks like a keeper...too cute! Good thing he was born early or he would have been humungo by his due date!