Thursday, April 21, 2011

9 months old

Can you believe it?
Landon loves baby food, but doesn't really like anything he has to chew. It's too much work to chew I guess. He does like ritz crackers though.
Landon loves to get into mischief now whenever he can. I bought clamps to hold on the tablecloth. He got taller and figured out how to pull them off after just a couple of weeks. His other favorite thing is to explore the kids' bedrooms (in his walker) if they forget and leave the door open. They're learning quick to close it.
Playing with the light on the wall coming in through the cracks in the blinds...

Landon is getting up on all fours all the time now, but still doesn't go anywhere. I am perfectly happy with that. If you stand him up he can sometimes balance in the middle of the room for 10-20 seconds at a time. He's started babbling more consistently (dadadadada, mamamama, etc.), but his most common "talking" is something that sounds like "hey." He waves occasionally if he feels like it, usually only to the kids as they're going to bed. We love this little man!

2 comments:

Ronya said...

What a cutie! so smart too! I cant wait to see him this summer. Last time he slept and smiled alot. It will be fun to see him play with Rusty and Trenton

Johnson Family said...

I loved the last two posts!!! Your kids are sooo adorable!! And I just cannot get over Savannah's haircut. It is sooooo perfect on her!! She looks like a doll!!!!!!!
Stick out the sick season, hopefully the heat will burn it off soon!
Sending hugs from our house!
Love ya, Christa