Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Today for playgroup we went to an Easter Egg Hunt with most of Connor's friends. It was in one of his friend's backyard. He had a great time hunting for his 10 eggs and then jumping on the trampoline. Thanks to those who planned this fun playgroup!
Counting his eggs...
This house has a creek right behind it. The whole yard is covered by trees, so it was shady with perfect weather. We loved being outdoors today.
Landon loved watching over the eggs while Connor was on the trampoline. He tried to eat the eggs first.
But then decided that he liked the basket better.
I love this picture of his kissable cheeks and squishy hands.
Connor made this gelatin bird feeder at a friend's house the other day. It is perfect for hanging in a tree. I'm going to make more with my kids. Here's the link if you want the recipe...
http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/tweet-treats-671034/
This is what they used instead of a bundt pan. It's just a little miniature pie pan with a dixie cup. They poured in the bird seed around it and stuck it in the fridge.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

wow! you guys are busy bees!!!! I loved all the Springtime pictures!! It looks beautiful there right now.
And of course your kids are soo smart. You are brilliant and soo organized, what did you expect?!!!
Love ya,
christa

Grandma LeSueur said...

I was REALLY worried about that blanket Landon is sitting on, until I magnified the photo and saw that "ants" are part of the print...:0)