As of yesterday Zach was the only one in our family who hadn't caught this nasty viral infection we've been sharing. He was so proud of himself for being the only one who didn't get sick.
Then last night his throat started to hurt before bed. And he woke me at 2:30am with a fever. Jacob is the only kid at school today.
Then last night his throat started to hurt before bed. And he woke me at 2:30am with a fever. Jacob is the only kid at school today.
As long as I'm posting about Zach, here are some pictures of him recently. He and I went alone to his soccer game on Saturday since Jacob was sick. He played defense and really liked it. He had a few really good kicks.

1 comment:
Sorry the "bug" caught you, Zach!! Hey, I want to see this book you wrote!! :0)
Post a Comment