Savannah came home really excited from school the other day and said "I got to go to the principal's office!!!" Normally this is not something to be excited about. But apparently she did a really good job on her first book report. She did this all at school on her own. I never even knew she was doing one. She got selected from her class to go and read her book report to the principal, who gave her a coupon for a free meal at Jason's Deli. That's the kind of visit to the principal's office I like to hear about!
The same day Zach had also turned in 40 blue tickets to the front office. They get these tickets when they are caught being good, by any teacher. He's been saving them up for a while now and put them all in at the same time. His name was one of the names chosen and he got to go to the front office and pick out two new SillyBandz. Good job Zach & Savannah!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go, Savannah & Zach!! :0) Someday I'll tell you about Grandma's trips to the principal's office, which weren't quite as much fun....
I love hearing these things! We have some good kids.
Post a Comment