Wednesday, September 21, 2011

14 months old

Landon is 14 months old today.
He is sweet and cuddly and quick to smile.
He can also throw huge tantrums when he's upset. We hope that's just teething.
He has 12 teeth and is working on 4 more.
He wears 24 month & 2T clothes and size 6 shoes.
He is down to two pretty consistent naps the last couple of weeks. Sundays are hard because he won't sleep at church...at all.
He's a huge flirt and loves other women. He will often have a huge tantrum when one of my friends comes to visits and then leaves.
He loves to get into stuff in the bedrooms. He has a sixth sense and always knows when a door is open. He will quietly make a mess. Or bring you something from that room that he knows belongs to you. This picture is of a shoe & pajama mountain he made with stuff by Dallin's side of the bed.
He tries and run and jump, but just falls flat on his face.
He is always covered in bumps and bruises.
He loves his blanket.
He still has very chunky thighs and walks bow-legged.
His favorite food is bread - any kind. Oh, and yogurt.
He also loves anything sweet.
He loves to be outside, but hates the sun. He saw the kids playing the other day and stood by his bedroom door until I opened it. He walked over and tried to get his shoes, so I put them on him. Then he banged on the back door until I took him out. He doesn't say any words consistently, but he can definitely let you know what he wants sometimes.
He has his own language and talks to himself all day long.

3 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Grandma LeSueur is coming NEXT WEEK for some one-on-one time with the 14-month-old and the rest of my favorite Strong kids!!! :0)

Johnson Family said...

wow, he is growing up fast!!! He was just a baby when I saw him!
He is really cute! I love his hair!
Love ya, Christa

Sparks Haven said...

He is growing so fast!!! I love how Dallin's shoes are about the size of the little guy's head & neck!!! And your couches are pretty---good for you!