Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happenings

Life has been busy like always. Here are some random pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Landon loves to walk around with things in his mouth. He had a bowl from the "food bucket" in his mouth, covering his eyes while he walked. He tripped and fell flat on his face. He had a bruise in the shape of a circle (from the rim of the bowl) for a few days.Connor got a bunk bed! He's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for the last 2 or 3 years. Eventually he'll move to the top and Landon will sleep on the bottom.
For now though Landon is still caged up.
Of course we had to build a fort with the bunk bed boxes. Landon the Destroyer was extremely upset that he was banned from the playroom that day.

Savannah lost her top tooth the night before school pictures. She was really sad and cried about the hole in her mouth. Until I showed her the pictures of me at age 6, after I had cut all my hair off and had a huge black scab from a fat lip that I got from a softball. I had it for my 6th birthday pictures. She felt better.
Jacob was on the morning news at school all of last week. He's had to leave at 7:05am to ride his bike and be there early. But he loved it. I went in one morning to watch. He gets to help with other aspects (camera, reporting, directing, etc.) for the next 3 weeks.
Connor is LOVING preschool and comes home with the cutest stuff. Last week was "D" dinosaur week. They made footprints in homemade play-doh and put dinosaur bones (spaghetti noodles) on their dinosaurs.
Connor had been pretty exhausted by dinnertime lately, since he always comes out when the big kids start getting ready at 6:15am. Yesterday I was making dinner and turned around to find this. He was right in front of the sink and dishwasher.
And Landon has an awesome belly laugh. This is even when he was running out of steam...

3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that laughing video!!

Ronya said...

I love the bowl bruise. Sounds like something Trent would do! I love all your updates especially since we wont see you for another year. Landon will be so old by then!

Grandma LeSueur said...

I think you should somehow BOTTLE UP that laugh and give every patient in the hospital their very own. :0) That would make ANYBODY happier!! I can't wait to see you in less than 48 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!