...and in with the new.
We got a new sofa!!! When we got married my grandpa was moving out of his apartment and my dad gave us his sofas. Those hand-me-down sofas lasted us almost 12 years. But we were also starting to outgrow them with 7 people in our family. Our new sofa seats everyone great, plus extra. And hopefully this one will last a good long while. It's hard to tell with the lighting, but they are dark brown leather. The blinds are open and up halfway, to keep out of Landon's reach. Next we need some sort of curtains I guess.
The kids' favorite part are the recliners (or "reclimbers" in Connor language). But they're not allowed to use them unless one of us is sitting with them. I could just see them breaking or getting Landon caught under them in less than a week.
We got a new sofa!!! When we got married my grandpa was moving out of his apartment and my dad gave us his sofas. Those hand-me-down sofas lasted us almost 12 years. But we were also starting to outgrow them with 7 people in our family. Our new sofa seats everyone great, plus extra. And hopefully this one will last a good long while. It's hard to tell with the lighting, but they are dark brown leather. The blinds are open and up halfway, to keep out of Landon's reach. Next we need some sort of curtains I guess.


5 comments:
Nice couches! It makes your room look really nice and I'm jealous of the comfy leather!
I LOVE it! Choc. brown is my favorite for furniture...
BTW, what do you store your laundry detergent in?
It's beautiful!! I would love to have that EXACT same sofa!! I made laundry soap today too :)
NICE! ok i really dont want our hand me down sofas to last 9 more years! But if I get a couch that nice maybe that wouldn't be so bad!
Very nice...and I would say you've definitely EARNED those sofas--you lasted longer with Grandpa's old sofas than I EVER thought you could!! (especially with several kids using them as their own personal teething toys) :0)
Post a Comment