Today was our ward's Christmas party. We did a breakfast and then saw Santa. I was in charge of all the tables and Savannah came with me to set up. She was a great helper and decorator.
Landon was pretty cranky all morning and screamed when I took his pacifier and blanket away. So I gave it back to him, but he still didn't want anything to do with Santa.
Landon was pretty cranky all morning and screamed when I took his pacifier and blanket away. So I gave it back to him, but he still didn't want anything to do with Santa.
Connor broke his glasses in the parking lot, but luckily we have a spare pair at home. He asked Santa for a diamondback rattlesnake stuffed animal.
Savannah asked for sparkly fake fingernails.
Zach asked for a Nintendo DS (again). Santa told him that he would check with mom to see if that's something that would be okay, but told him he better have some backup ideas. Smart Santa.
Jacob asked for some fancy Nintendo DS also. He got the same answer as Zach.
They had some crafts for the kids to do also.
This isn't about Santa, but explains why Landon was so cranky this morning. Yesterday I took him to the doctor. He had broken out in a nasty rash all over his body and I thought he was having some kind of allergic reaction. He has Fifths Disease, which is basically just a specific type of cold virus. But when kids get it they also have the rash with it. Now that he has the rash he's not contagious, but the doctor said it could last a few days to a few weeks. Poor little guy.
This is just a cute picture of Connor and his best little buddy. They go to preschool together and are in the same primary class. They play so cute together and I love to listen to their little conversations.

2 comments:
I love Savannah's Christmas request and Landon's HAIR!
Poor Landon--he looks a little miserable. I LOVE all the Santa photos!!
Post a Comment