Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

We had a quiet Thanksgiving week at home. We have so many blessings and were thankful to have time to spend together. Savannah helped make pie and rolls the day before Thanksgiving.
She also lost her other top tooth.
Dallin taught the boys the rules of football.
Many hours were spent helping Daddy put shelves together.
And Zach confiscated the leftover boxes to use as his "bed."
Before:
After:
I'm missing how Landon-proof our old entertainment center was, but hopefully over the next few months he'll learn to keep out of things some.
Merry Christmas to Dallin...a little early.

2 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I love it! It looks so nice!

By the way, you are brave...I got the heebie-jeebies just looking at the snake pictures. (Shudder)

Grandma LeSueur said...

So pretty! My next question was going to be if Landon likes to take things off the shelves....