Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Alisha's Wedding

On Saturday I went to the wedding of one of my best friends, Alisha Shumway.  We knew each other in high school, but became really close in college.  I am so happy for Alisha that she found the perfect guy for her.  It was nice to finally meet Jeff and his kids, and they are great!  Thank you for letting me be there on your wonderful day Alisha!

Mr. & Mrs. Jeff Southwick
 Alisha now has two teenage daughters and two boys the same ages as Jacob & Savannah.
 
 It was fun to be at the lunch reception and see a couple of friends from high school and a couple from college.  It was a small reception with lots of family there to support Alisha and Jeff.  My mom and I had the responsibility of hiding Alisha's car before the reception started and bringing it back after, so it didn't get decorated.  Alisha did the same for Dallin and I, so it was payback time.
Congratulations to the new Southwick family!


No comments: