Landon and I went with a couple of friends to the Austin Children's Museum. She has an annual membership and can bring a couple of friends for free. I hadn't been in years, so it was Landon's first time. He loved all the hands-on activities. I think his favorite was this ball thing. It had air blowing through it and you could rearrange the tubes however you want. Then you put a ping pong ball in and it shoots through the tubes.
We also built our own race car and he could have stayed at this little ramp all day.
Landon and his buddy Declan
Landon loved the ball room, but a field trip group came in right after we got there, so we didn't stay long. His favorite exhibit was this ball "roller coaster." He loves climbing stairs anyway, but getting to roll a boll down a long track just made it that much better.
Thanks for the fun morning Elizabeth & Declan!





No comments:
Post a Comment