Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grandma's Visit

We loved having Grandma come and visit!  She was able to attend many events for the kids, which they all loved.  But we had some fun just hanging out at home as well.

I got Connor this snake at a yard sale, and he quickly informed me that it was missing one of its sewn-on "pits."  That is the hole on some snakes that they use for heat-sensing (yes, I just had to ask Connor that to make sure I had it right).  I kept putting it off and when Grandma got here she was happy to sew it for me one night while Connor was sleeping.  
 Landon loved all the attention he got from Grandma while the kids were at school.
 
 On Thursday, May 9 Jacob had his last orchestra concert.  He will not be playing viola next year because he wants to take technology classes instead.  But he had a fun time learning the viola, and was happy to have Grandma there to watch him play.
 
 Just Dance Disney is our new favorite activity after dinner.  
 
 Jacob was in the ward talent show with his deacon's quorum at church.  They did a skit.  We couldn't hear it very well, but he had fun doing it.  I'm thankful for the friendships he's making and how comfortable he feels with all the boys.  He loves going to scouts every week.
 Grandma, Lauree & Savannah getting a pedicure.
Here's a little video of Jacob warming up with his orchestra before the concert and Grandma dancing with the kids.

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

I had such a blast!! And I feel lucky that I got in on a couple of school performances, too!