Jacob had an awards ceremony at Ridgeview on Monday, May 20. He received an award for being on the honor roll with distinction. I think that means he got all A's and is maybe in the top 5% or 10% of his class, I can't quite remember. I do know that he had straight A's, and we're very proud of him!
Jacob's choir concert was the next day. They did a bunch of songs and rotated all around the stage.
We let Connor bring a snake book to keep him occupied if he needed it. I looked over during the concert to see him just smiling down at his book.

After the first concert of the year we decided that Landon was banned from attending concerts for the rest of the year. A friend in our neighborhood watched him for every concert for us, so that we could actually enjoy them. Thanks Julie!




No comments:
Post a Comment