Monday, November 10, 2008

The end of Grandma's visit...

On Friday the weather was so nice, so we played outside and just all hung out together. Dallin went to a guys night to play video games so my mom and I got to watch a girly movie. It was so much fun having her here!

Grandma & ZachGrandma & Savannah "making Thanksgiving"
Grandma taught the kids how to roll our hula-hoop down the little hill in the backyard
Connor wasn't too excited about the group picture...I think Hi-5 was on the TV. This was Saturday morning before we left for Jacob's soccer game. They started late, so Grandma only got to see about 10 minutes of it before we had to go to the airport. But she still enjoyed seeing him play.
Three generations of girls (Jacob took this picture...that's why my head is cut off).
Grandpa LeSueur sent a jewelry kit for Savannah to make necklaces. She made one today and was so excited. She said "I made a pattern!" But then Connor pulled it and broke it about 15 minutes later. So we'll have to fix it with some Connor-proof supplies. Thanks Grandpa!

I got (had) to speak in church on Sunday with the rest of the YW presidency. I spoke about happiness. I'm happy it's all done.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

what a wonderful visit from Grandma! YOur mom is always "down in the trenches" with the kids getting dirty and playing with them. You can tell by the pictures that they sure love it when she comes!
And, is Savannah's hair down in one of those pictures, I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me....He!he!
Christa

The Garbison family said...

I am so glad you got to have a fun visit with your mom! All of the posts are so fun today - I have been behind! Hope Zach is feeling better too :-)