Savannah finally outgrew her little flannel blanket. She said she wanted one just like it, but bigger. I think she really likes the feel of the flannel. So I made her a new "rag quilt." I let her help pick the fabric. Of course pink, and also hearts and pigs. Yes, pigs playing in the mud.
I didn't use any batting so she can still use it in the summer. I think it turned out pretty cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love the blanket! I'm waiting for the day when I have the energy to do that kind of stuff again. Maybe once Nora starts sleeping through the night.
What fabric did you use for the blanket? That looks like something my girls would love to do. It really is cute! I loved the idea of the packing popcorn, and even thought of just getting some for the "experience" until I read what the clean-up involved. My kids'll have to wait. Happy Holidays!
Very cute blanket - makes me wish for my girls to be little again!
Thanks for finding my blog and commenting, as I have had fun seeing your family and the changes that have happened since you left Tucson.
Love the pink popcorn free-for-all, something the kids will always remember in years to come. :)
So cute! I love that you considered the Texas heat when planning it!
SO CUTE and wow the talent you have.
Wow you got talent!
Post a Comment