Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Zach is 6!!!

Zach is 6 years old!!! He had a very, very fun day. He started out by opening one present before school...a Ben 10 sticker book "with over 400 stickers!!!" as he told everyone.At school I got to visit for a little while with Savannah & Connor. We read a story to the class and hung out for a little while.
Then I came home to decorate. Zach loved it when he walked through the door.
Zach had a little birthday party right after school. They had cupcakes, played, and had a little Scooby-Doo mystery to solve.
They had to do something to get each clue...pop balloons, tape the bone in Scooby's mouth, etc. Here is the whole crew (Zach invited 6 friends besides Jacob). My friend Erin helped me out and kept me sane during the party...she also brought her daughter along to keep Savannah busy.
Here we are filling in a Scooby-Doo Mad Libs to get the next clue...
They solved the mystery and found the presents. Each boy got a "doggie bag" to take home too. It was a fun, crazy, and noisy party.
After his friends left Zach got to open his present from the LeSueur grandparents...a giftcard to Amazon.com.
This castle was not actually a birthday present. Zach has been saving for a castle since July. When my mom came in November I used the giftcard she gave Zach to order this from Amazon.com (I was afraid they'd be gone because of Christmas). Then we wrapped the gift card back up. Today he gave me the giftcard and the remaining money he'd saved and got the castle! Great job saving your money Zach.
When Dallin got home we got to have cake...
...and open presents. These Star Wars legos were a hit!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH! WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

It is still your birthday for 15 more minutes!! I hope you had a fun day, Zach. We love you! from Grandma & Grandpa LeSueur

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Zach! I'm impressed with your fun party. He looks like he enjoyed it all.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like a fun party!

The Wilkes said...

That looks like Carter's kind of party...Ben 10, Scooby Doo and Star Wars. Boys are so fun!