Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blankie Repair

Savannah has a beloved blanket that she's carried around since she was a baby. The edges have been falling off (literally) for the last year or so. On Saturday it finally got a big hole in the side. So we did some "blankie" repair. I cut off all the nasty sides and then sewed it up again. Savannah is thrilled...and I'm excited not to find blanket threads all over the house. She's getting used to the fact that it's smaller, it doesn't quite cover her as well when she watches movies.

3 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Hi Savannah! You are lucky that you have such a good Blankie Doctor! I can't wait to see you & give you a million hugs!!!!!!!!!!
I love you, Grandma LeSueur

The Garbison family said...

Hee hee...soooooo cute!! I also loved the Connor Dr.'s office "Ba-bye" story...LOL

Janssen said...

How cute. Both of my brothers had blankies they LOVED and they both called them "the binney."