Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 1/2 Weeks Already!

I can't believe this little guy is 2 1/2 weeks old! At his 2-week appointment Landon was
8 lbs. 8 oz. and 21 inches long. His little face and tummy are starting to chunk out a bit.

Every time I go to check on Landon his hands are in a different place. And half the time it looks like he's posing for me.
Sidewalk chalk, sprinklers, and popsicles. Enjoying the super hot and humid weather.
Connor finally asked to hold Landon a couple of days ago. He was very sweet with him, until Landon started yanking on his shirt.
Landon is my only baby that has not liked to be swaddled. All of my other kids loved it, but this little guy HATES to have his arms confined in any way. He always fights them out of his blankets. I should have known, after the way he was always trying to push his way out of my belly with his little arms and legs.

Last night Grandma watched all the kids so that Dallin and I could go on a date to the movies. It was nice to get out for a little while, just the two of us. Thanks so much Mom!!!

2 comments:

Holly Strong said...

Landon is soooo cute! I can't gt over how adorable he is. I love coming and seeing all the pictures, he truly is the cutest baby.

Ronya said...

I love the first picture. poser! so cute. kinda looks like zach right there.