Friday, August 20, 2010

Last week of summer...

Savannah lost another tooth a couple of days after the first. You can see the adult teeth already grown in behind the holes. It freaked me out when Jacob's teeth did that, but so far my three oldest kids have all had their adult teeth grow in behind their baby teeth. Apparently it's pretty common.The boys have been doing lots of "fun reading" before they have assigned reading to do again for school...
This little boy is growing like a weed. Or a marshmallow maybe. He's got some nice cheeks, a double chin and a huge belly. Landon is now eating 6 oz. at almost every feeding. His nicknames are Chubsley & Chunky Monkey. I can't believe he'll be one month old tomorrow!
I found Buzz Light Year pajamas on clearance at Walmart. Connor was SO excited and walked around all evening saying "Look at me! I so cool!"Last night Savannah went to Kindergarten Orientation! She has been counting down the days to see her classroom and meet her teacher. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Woodfin. This morning she woke up and said "Do I get to go to school for real today?"The boys just went to their "Meet the Teacher" night. Zach has Mrs. Young for 2nd Grade and Jacob has Mrs. Keller for 4th Grade. Both of their teachers seem super nice. Hopefully it will be a great year!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Connor and Jake will make a great pair. Jake is in love with Woody right now, so they can be the Toy Story buddies!

Landon doesn't even look like a newborn anymore! I can't wait to see him in person. What a cutie!

Natalie Strong said...

Chubsley has got to be a name that Dallin came up with.

Holly Strong said...

Wow, look at that cute chinky baby!!! LOVE IT!!! Those cheeks just look so yummy. Ady was super excited like Savannah to go to school. I hope they always love it!