Grandma LeSueur left today...she will be missed!!! We have appreciated her help SO much and the kids have loved having this special time with Grandma.



I just LOVE this cute little face.

Landon likes his baths now, as long as he's all covered.

Connor has started to love Buzz Light Year. He got a Toy Story shirt and underwear about a week ago. We already had this stuffed Buzz in our toys and he has started carrying it everywhere. He also sleeps with it and tucks it in next to him every night.

My kids have had a pretty boring summer. Zach has been wanting to go to the Texas Memorial Museum all summer, but I was just too large and uncomfortable to take 4 kids by myself. We finally went on Tuesday, while I still had my mom to help. We were only there about an hour, but we had the whole place to ourselves and I think the kids had fun.

Connor liked the room with fossils. All day long he talked about the "bones and snakes at the Useum."

Babies sleeping on Daddy are my favorite thing...

Landon is never wanting for attention when he is awake...

Coloring with Grandma...

THANK YOU MOM!!!
3 comments:
Love it all!!!!! it looks like you guys had a wonderful time with Grandma!!! What a special lady she is! Now you are a mom of five kids without help....agggghhhhhh!! Actually, you will do fine, you have the perfect temperment for it.
Your kids sure are growing up fast adn that picture of Landon and his silly baby face was precious!!!
Love ya,
Christa
I can tell your Mom loved being there. She is a great lady and a wonderful Gramma.You guys are so lucky. Your baby is so cute. What a nice family you have.
I LOVE watching that little video about 5 times a day--how I miss the real thing!! I love you all.
Post a Comment