Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beauty Parlor & Enchiladas

The kids had a fun day yesterday. They kept themselves busy in various ways. First up was playing "Beauty Parlor" on Mommy...
Savannah played with her real-life baby doll...
Connor found himself a new cushion to lay on...
Savannah & Connor got to help Grandma make enchiladas. That was a real treat because I don't have nearly as much patience in the kitchen. They LOVED it!

In the evening my Uncle Craig & Aunt Nadra came to visit for a little while. They were down from Dallas for a wedding reception in Round Rock. It was nice to see them and have them meet Landon.

Connor and I have both been sick for a few days with a cold & sore throat. Last night I also got a migraine on top of that. My mom was so sweet. She stole the baby monitor (without us knowing) and got up with Landon for the entire night. I woke up at 6:30am and my head felt so much better...after 10 hours of sleep!!! What a luxury for a new mom. Thank you SO SO SO muich Mom! We have been so blessed to have her help the last couple of weeks. I would be one stressed-out girl I think.

And here is our first-ever picture as a family of 7.

1 comment:

Ronya said...

such a good looking family!