Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hoppin Hippo

On Wednesday my mom and I took Connor & Landon to Hoppin Hippo. It's a fun place for little kids, I think age 5 and under. Connor LOVED it and could have stayed all day.

Right after this first picture Connor lost one of the lens out of his new glasses. The crazy thing is that none of us noticed. Connor noticed, but didn't tell any of us. He didn't think it was a big deal. I even took his glasses off after we'd been there about an hour and didn't notice the lens was gone when I put them away. I finally noticed when we got home, and the place was already closed. Miraculously, the lady found it under a big blow up thing when she was cleaning. She said there is no way we would have found it had we looked while everything was still up. I was able to go pick it up the next morning. I was so thankful!!!Landon even had a great time. He loved watching all the kids running all around.
It was great that you can bring your own lunch and snacks so that you can stay even longer.
They had a little baby area that Landon pretty much had all to himself. It even had an exersaucer so he had some variety.
Connor up in the "tree house."
Landon's new favorite teething toy is the baby wipes package. It will keep him entertained whenever he gets fussy.
This was the only picture I got of Grandma there! Cheesy face Landon.

2 comments:

Sarah LeSueur said...

Oh my gosh! That cheesy face is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Grandma LeSueur said...

That was WAY fun :0) (and I'm SO glad the lady found Connor's expensive lens!!)