Savannah has been begging me for a month now to cut her hair short. At first I was totally against it because I love her long hair. But she didn't change her mind so I gave in. I figured as long as we were going to cut a lot we might as well do it short enough to donate it to Locks of Love, which makes wigs for cancer patients. We went to my friend's house on Wednesday evening and finally did it.
The before...

Look at that cute little girl! I was really sad though how grown-up it makes her look.
The before...

Look at that cute little girl! I was really sad though how grown-up it makes her look.


4 comments:
That is DARLING! What a cute little cut.
We love your new do, Savannah! (but we love you MORE) Love, Grandma & Grandpa LeSueur
She does look so grown up (and cute!).
I cant believe it!!! I love it but Its so different to see her with short hair. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment