We had a nice, quiet Christmas at home again this year. We even had a "fire," thanks to Netflix. I didn't take many pictures during the unwrapping so that I could really enjoy it. 

I did have to get Landon with his stocking stuffers though. He loved his light up toothbrush and candy cane full of M&Ms. He carried them around the whole morning.
Jacob's highlights were lots of books and a Star Wars Monopoly game.
I somehow never got a picture of Zach with his stuff on Christmas morning. But he gathered a few things this morning for me to get a picture of. I made him a coin collecting album with official collecting materials. From Santa he got a Wii fishing game.
Savannah got a CD player for her bedroom, some drawing materials and fingernail supplies.
Connor got the stuffed rattlesnake that we wanted from Santa, with a tail that really rattles. He also got a snake encyclopedia from Dallin.
Landon got a cool ball toy that I got at a yard sale for $2. I have loved doing a lot of my Christmas shopping at yard sales and on craigslist.
We got a few movies, books and games for our whole family that the kids have already been enjoying tons.
I was going around collecting the last of the wrapping paper scraps when I found this in the kitchen.
There were a couple of presents that I forgot about until a little later in the morning. A friend gave me fake cell phones for all the kids. Her husband works at Radio Shack and they are the floor models that people can look at. All of them slide open and have a keyboard. Jacob was so excited for about 10 seconds until I told him it was fake. But Savannah and Connor have played with them for hours already.
They also opened this later in the morning, and were SUPER excited.
I don't have pictures of Dallin and I, but Dallin got some movies, gift cards and a new outdoor antenna that he wanted for the house. I got some gift cards and Dallin gave me a nice new Nikon camera that I got to try out in Dallas. I LOVE it!





3 comments:
What a fun Christmas! Great idea to do Craigslist too. BTW, we love those scripture picture/story books - they are awesome!
I LOVE that last photo of Landon: caught red-handed with all the wrappings....:0)
Hey we got that How to Draw 101 Animals book for Christmas last year, I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment