Well we finally put up the Christmas tree on Wednesday. The kids (and mostly Dallin) had been bugging me about it all month. But I knew it was going to be hard having it up with Landon. He's basically banned from the family for the next week, with the playpen wedged between the couch and the half wall.

Connor and Savannah were great helpers while assembling the tree.
We let Landon see the tree for a few minutes, until he tried to start ripping the lights off.
Yesterday afternoon Dallin came home early and it was actually dry and warmer outside (in the 60's). We headed over to a park I had seen near our new church building. This section is definitely designed for older kids and they all had a great time. Landon was up and down in the swings the whole time.
There were a couple of spinning things that were a huge hit with all the kids.
Savannah was really scared to try this one, but loved it by the end.

3 comments:
What an awesome park!!
By the way, when Shae was Landon's age, we had a small tree (4' or so) and it was on top of the kitchen table all month. LOL.
Merry Christmas to your family. Love seeing your family grow up on your blog!
Cool park!! I want to see it when I come! :0)
Post a Comment