Sunday, February 10, 2008

Backyard "battles"

We have had the greatest weather the last week or two. The kids have had a great time having "battles" in the backyard. They wear capes and take out the lightsabers. They make forts, or "planets" out of the slide. Connor was finally well enough to get some sunshine too yesterday. He loved walking around on the dead grass, but didn't like crawling in it when he fell down.
Daddy joining in for a Star Wars battle...
When the other kids are outside Connor stays right at the back door and "plays" too. He squeals and bangs and still gets really excited.
Of course it's more fun when Daddy comes to play too...

3 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

I can't believe how big Connor is getting! And it looks like the other kids loved his birthday just as much, if not more than he did. We had some nice weather this last week too--unfortunately we spent all but one day inside since Matthew got really sick.

The Wilkes said...

Conner is so cute!!! I can't get over his fluffy hair...it's great! I think Carter would LOVE to get in on the battles...he is big into light sabers and star wars. Any more kids in the future or do you guys think you're done?

j&krosser said...

I was blog surfing a little and I found your blog! Fun to see your family. This is Kirsten(EFY)