Saturday, May 17, 2008

Father & Son Campout

Last night and this morning was the Father & Sons Campout. The boys had lots of fun with Dallin. The campground was only about 20-30 minutes away from our house, so they didn't have a long, windy ride for Jacob to get car-sick on. Dallin said that Zach just wanted to chase around the Phipps' dog the whole time. Zach called her Twixie, but I think her name is really Trixie. They called about 10:00pm last night having a great time and Dallin said they were up pretty early this morning. Dallin might need a nap today. They went on a little hike down this trail that had some historical buildings (I think that's what this is).Jacob took this picture of Dallin & Zach...
Posing by the lake...Jacob wants to go fishing next time but said we need to buy some "fish poles" first.
Hanging out with the donkeys...

I had some friends over to scrapbook and play a game, which was fun. Savannah & Connor went to bed about 7:30pm and didn't wake up until 7:15am...that's sleeping in for me!!! I woke up to Connor shouting "Mama! Mama! Dora. Mama! Mama! Dora. Dora. Dora. Mama!!!!"

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Dallin, since when do you have glasses?

Strong Family - said...

Mel,
I got them in July, I think. I usually only wear them for driving (if even for that) I knew my right eye has been a little bad since I was a kid, but finally decided to go to the optometrist to get it checked. When I first got them it was like seeing in high def