Friday, May 30, 2008

Jacob's Last Day of 1st Grade!

The kids and I went to Jacob's classroom this afternoon for a Writer's Celebration. All of the stories they've written this year were put together in one book for everyone to look at. He's done a great job with his writing (mostly superhero stories of course). Afterward was his class party. Jacob with his friends Dillon, Garrett, and Sean (and someone in the back I don't know)
Zach and Savannah love any chance to go inside Jacob's classroom...it's always lots of fun!
Jacob with Kaitlin H. & Avary F...they're both also in our ward for church.
Jacob asked to hold Connor...but had a hard time keeping him up! Connor's growing so fast!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Yea for summer! Tommy asked me this morning how many years you guys are going to visit us in July. So, how many years is it?

Jessica said...

Hi Strongs!
I was "blog stalking" (my sister-in-law does it all the time) and found a link to your blog. We have a blog finally so I thought I would say hi and invite you to visit ours and I'll add yours to our links as well if that's OK! I can't believe how big your kids are! It will be fun to keep in touch on the blogs and easier! :) TTYL
Jessica