Monday, May 26, 2008

Strongs' visit - Monday...

Today we went on a picnic to Round Rock Memorial Park. While the kids and I were waiting for Dallin and his parents to come with the food we watched a Memorial Service done by the navy I think for submarines that have been lost. I think they were dedicating this new monument. It was neat to watch and be a part of for Memorial Day.
Jacob thought the torpedo was "so cool."
We also took a little walk to go see the "Round Rock" in the river.
Grandpa & Savannah...
Grandpa & Dallin teaching the kids how to skip rocks in the creek.
I just can't resist that cute face...

5 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

It looks like you had a fun visit! If you ever get a chance to come up here we can visit the USS Nautilus--the first nuclear powered submarine. It's a museum up here and you can tour the submarine--all for free!

Johnson Family said...

it looks like you guys have visitors out there all the time!!! Looks like lots of fun! There seems to be a lot of neat places to visit in Texas.

Stephanie said...

Okay, so what's up with Dallin's socks? (JJ, I still wear socks that high sometimes too.) Mom fell in love with Connor and his hair...she keeps talking about him. They said they liked visiting. We're excited to see you guys in July!

dallin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dallin said...

Am I already going out of style? Thanks Stephanie for letting me know, next item on my shopping list is low-cut socks!