It has been a GREAT Mother's Day! My family has been so good to me and given me lots of love. Dallin helped the kids make me cards and also gave me flowers. Tonight he is making dinner AND cleaning up! The boys have tried really hard not to fight and have even helped do chores happily and without any complaining (normally they don't have chores on Sunday). The boys both made me gifts at school. Zach made a fingerprint flower card and a pretty bracelet. Jacob made this neat decoupage poem on a wooden heart. He wrote some really nice things on it. The kids all brought home pictures and nice things from church too. Savannah made me a nice noodle and bead necklace at nursery. I'd rather wear that today than anything!
(Jacob took this picture right after church)
Zach filled out a "Mom questionnaire" at school and these were his answers...
My mom is...13 years old.
My mom is the prettiest when she...goes to church.
My mom likes to...read books.
My mom always says...something nice.
My mom is funny when...she tickles me.
It's probably a good thing I'm not 13 years old. I just want to say thanks to my family for the great day!!!
(Jacob took this picture right after church)
My mom is...13 years old.
My mom is the prettiest when she...goes to church.
My mom likes to...read books.
My mom always says...something nice.
My mom is funny when...she tickles me.
It's probably a good thing I'm not 13 years old. I just want to say thanks to my family for the great day!!!

3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!! I'm glad you had a great day :)
Love the photos of your mom's visit too.
Let us know the next time you'll be in Arizona--we miss you lots...
Happy Mother's Day! I couldn't stop laughing at Zack's answers. He is such a cute kid. It's fun to see pictures of your family and to see how much they are all growing.
The necklace is a classic! What cute kids.
Post a Comment