How could you not love this sweet little face?!!! Connor just started giving "kisses" and "loves." Anytime you're laying on the couch (or on Connor level) he'll come over and say "Mmmmmuh!" on your cheek. Sometimes I get it on my knee if he can't reach my face. Then when we're all giving "loves" (or hugs) before bed he'll open his arms wide and give you a big hug. We just love this little man.
This picture is to demonstrate Savannah's mischievous side. I saw Connor walking around with something red banging off the back of him. Savannah had completely attached this plastic pipe wrench (I think that's what it it) to the back of his shirt. I totally had to unscrew it to get it off.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You did a great job in Primary today. Thanks for always helping us with our crazy class!
Post a Comment